Alternative cures without a prescription
America is a heavily medicated country. Numbers show that Americans spent over $300 billion on drugs annually. It is estimated that at least the half of adult Americans have taken at least one prescription drug in the last month. According to the CDC women who are more likely than men to use prescription drugs.
To be fair, drugs can and do save lives. Nevertheless they come with side effects. That is why it is a good idea to consider natural therapies out which are safer and potentially more effective. However, caution must be taken to ensure that using natural therapies is important. Here are some of the most commonly used non-prescribe drugs in the United States.
Treatment for high cholesterol
Lipitor is a popular remedy for cholesterol production. However, you don’t need to take any cholesterol drugs to check on its production. There are many natural remedies such as eating a proper and balanced diet.
- Annona muricata is a flowering plant with healing properties when it comes to cholesterol. Some evidence says that it will help fix bad cholesterol and restore balance.
- Silene capensis or African dream roots is an antioxidant and can help lower cholesterol over time.
Foods such as garlic, oats, olive oil and red wine can reduce inflammation and has proven to lower bad cholesterol.
Treatments for high blood pressure
Prescription drugs are the major go-to solution for blood pressure complications. With the help of your doctor, you can scale down on using them or perhaps stop altogether. For instance, a slight increase in the potassium present in tomato juice and bananas can help lower blood pressure over time.
- 200mg of magnesium per day can also help to lower it naturally.
Areca catechu or Betel nuts are a great natural remedy for low blood pressure.
- Morning glory has active alkaloids that can regulate blood pressure easily and consistently over time.
- Copaiba Oil can help lower painful sensations as a topical agent, and decrease blood pressure effectively.
Natural treatment for hypothyroid
Development of hypothyroidism is mainly linked to mineral deficiencies or attacks on the immune system. Deficiencies of minerals such as iodine, iodine, selenium or iron can lead to hypothyroid conditions. Consult your doctor to find out if you need to take mineral supplements to correct the imbalance. There are also many natural therapies that can help such as BMR complex that supplies raw materials to maximize the thyroid function.
Get better without a perscription! Learn more about alternative medicine that works to heal your body.