TIANEPTINE SULFATE 25MG CAPSULES:
Tianeptine hemisulfate monohydrate is an improved salt of Tianeptine that is non-hydroscopic and easier to handle.
Tianeptine is powerful nootropic and mood enhancer that is praised for providing both immediate and long term benefits. Tianeptine capsuls contain sulfate which has an edge over sodium form. Sodium has a very high absorption rate which means that it’s taken up, metabolized and quickly excreted from the body leaving behind spiky effects. While sulfate has much slower absorption rate allowing for slow rise, peak and climb down.
The sulfate allows for more adjusted and control on the mood. Tianeptine belongs to a tricyclic class of antidepressant, which is why it is used as an antidepressants in Europe. It is marketed as a dietary supplement in US, no prescription is required to purchase this drugs. This is because it has never been considered for testing or approval by the FDA. But that doesn’t take anything away from the antidepressant properties of Tianeptine sulfate, it show that high cost associated with FDA approval.
What does Tianeptine sulfate do?
It plays many roles as a neurotransmitter roles such as:
· Activating mu-opiods receptors( the same receptors affected by painkillers}
· It also activates glutamate receptors in the brain
It has many other benefits:
· Tianeptine also works as an antidepressant in patients with dysthyma and major depression. Use of tianeptine for treatment leads to decrease in recurrence of depression
· Tianetine also lessens stress, anxiety and PTSD symptoms. It works by blocking the effects of stress of hippocampus
· It also improves learning and memory
· Tianeptine also helps to lessen pain and inflammation by activating mu-opiods and delta-opiods that are responsible for pain relief
Origin of Tianeptine sulfate
Tianeptine sulfate was discovered by the Frech society of medical research in the 1960s. they have various brand names such as Stablon, Tatinol, Salymbra, Tianeurax and Coaxil. It is used a prescription antidepressant in many Asian, European and South American countries. It is banned in the UK and sold as food supplement in the US.