Bacognize Bacopa Monnieri capsules contain a powder that is derived from Bacopa monnieri, a herb that grows in wetlands across the world. Bacopa Monnieri consists of compounds that improve cognition and physical capabilities.
Bacopa is an aquatic plants that belongs to the plantaginaceae family, commonly referred to as waterhyssop. Though not very closely related by somehow similar in appearance. Bacopa monnieri or waterhyssop is an herb that originated from Australia, Southern India, Asia, Europe and Africa. The herb has traditionally been used as a cognitive enhancer and neurological tonic. It also classified as Medhya Rasayana because it rejuvenates the nervous system and Aindri for its neuroactive properties. You want find out how strong bacopa monieri effects are on your body? Read on to find out more this herb
Uses of Bacopa Monnieri?
- Bacopa monnieri improves memory in both healthy persons are those that are experiencing some cognitive decline
- Improved attention and concentration especially those persons with attention deficit (ADD)
- Promotes long term memory by reducing acute forgetting(not outright amnesia) this can be for young people in need of a nootropic properties.
- Bacopa monnieri also acts as a stimulant to keep you away malaise
- Bacopa monnieri helps to prevent rise in anxiety
Bacopa monnieri intreracts with serotonergic systems and dopamine systems but its main occupation it helps to promote neuron communication. It is done by increasing the end of nerve ending to enable the nervous system to communicate more easily.
Origin of bacopa monnieri
Bacopa monnieri is perennial crawling herb that is found in wetlands of India, Europe, Afria and Australia. It is known by different names in different places due to variety of the uses. For instance, Aryuvedha and Brahami (Hindu god). Bacopa monnnieri is an aquatic because it grows in water. It produces tiny white flowers with four to five petals. The plant has succulent and thick leaves that are arranged on the opposite sides of the stem. It is propagated by cuttings
Ensure that you eat something before taking bacopa monnieir because taking it on an empty stomach might lead to nausea.